or the past few years, I have wondered how the Immortal Air claim that their regulators can get up to 30% more shots stacks up. Sooo I tested…To do the test I did the following.
-Got two new regulators – Ninja Standard and Immortal Air Aura both set at 550 PSI output press.
– Used a Bob Long G6R that was just serviced
– Shot Valken Graffiti with slight underbore of .682 with Freak barrel
-Used the same Ninja 68/4500 bottle and switched the regulators
-Filled tank to 2000 PSI, and let cool for 45 minuets then topped it off to 2000 PSI.
-Shot slowly and consistent around 2 bps, to make sure the tank temperature was not changing from test to test.
-Shot until the tank went down to 1000 PSI.
-Then repeated three times in total with both the Ninja and Immortal regulators.
- O-rings are color coded by size, eliminating the headache of matching up sizes
- This 360 piece Players Kit contains 18 of the most common sized o-rings found in paintball equipment (20 of each size)
- Kit includes o-rings sorted by size/color in individual compartments
Support PBRML by checking out my Patreon page –
—My Paintball Gear—
Planet Eclipse Gtek – http://amzn.to/2jOrnMo
Empire Ultra 80/4500 – http://amzn.to/2ni6Cto
GI Sportz LVL – http://amzn.to/2nkw1U2
Vforce Profiler – http://amzn.to/2qOJGUL
Bunker Kings Supreme Harness – http://amzn.to/2qN4H2U
Shop – http://paintballruinedmylife.com…
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PredPB/
PBRML Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/83794…
Twitter – https://twitter.com/PBRML
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/paintballru…
PBRML Newsletter – http://eepurl.com/cfFeiP